Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Articokes


Artichokes

 I'm just going to through this on here just in case some of you don't know how to prepare an artichoke.  Once I picked some up at the store and the Lady next to me started asking what they are and how you cooked them. I told her about it and she decided she would try it. I hope she liked them!
Wash and boil for 30-45min depending on how big they are. When it is done you will be able to pull firmly and the leaf should come out easily. You want to eat the bottom of the leaf and just scrape the meat out with your teeth. Dip in melted butter or mayo. once you get to the middle the leafs start getting very small and then there is a fiber like hair that you pull or cut out to get to the Heart. The heart is the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment